6 Things to Know About the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
The Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid is the minivan to make minivans cool. This vehicle has an up-to-date style, impressive technology, a comfortable interior and so much more. Check out six things you should know about the Chrysler Pacifica below.
6 Things to Know About the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid:
- First Plug-In Hybrid Minivan – The Chrysler Pacifica is the first plug-in hybrid minivan. This vehicle offers you practical space for your family as well as the ability to save on gas money. The battery pack in the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid also comes with a 10-year/150,000-mile warranty.
- You Can Get 30 Miles Per Gallon – The Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid comes with a 3.6-liter V6 engine and two electric motors. The battery power itself is rated at 84 MPGe, which amounts to a little above 30 miles per gallon combined with the gas-powered engine. That is great for a vehicle of this size.
- Comfortable and Luxurious Interior – The Pacifica brings you comfort and an interior made of fine materials. You can seat up to seven on cloth upholstery, but you can upgrade to Nappa leather if you desire. You also have available heated and ventilated front seats and a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Great Technology – Keep yourself and your kids entertained with the great technology in the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid. This vehicle gives you a Uconnect infotainment system, an 8.4-inch touchscreen, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth, and more. You can also upgrade to add more enjoyment for your kids. There are optional features including a rear-seat DVD screen, a Blu-Ray/DVD player, wireless headphones, and a 20-speaker Harman Kardon audio system.
- Safety Features Standard and Available – The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid gives you some advanced driver assistance and safety features standard. On this vehicle you can get a rearview camera, rear parking sensors, rear cross traffic alert, and blind spot monitoring standard. You can also upgrade to get rain-sensing windshield wipers, automatic parking assist, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking, a surround-view parking camera, and forward collision warning. These features can help keep you and your family safer while you are on the road.
- Upgraded Exterior – When the Chrysler Pacifica first came on the scene, one important factor was the elegant exterior. This exterior is a high-class look, especially when compared to the competition.
Clearly, the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid has a lot to offer you and your family. If you would like to check out 2018 Chrysler models for sale like the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica or the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica, come down to Ray CDJR today. Ray CDJR is your local Fox Lake Chrysler dealership. We are your Fox Lake Chrysler dealership, so stop by and see us today.