2017 Jeep Cherokee
THERE’S TRUE GRIT HIDING UNDER ITS OUTER BEAUTY: INTRODUCING THE 2017 JEEP CHEROKEE
The new 2017 Jeep Cherokee for sale at Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram features a recent styling facelift, the latest infotainment technology, and a wide choice of standard and available amenities. At its heart it’s still a Jeep, however, and two available 4x4 systems make it a true asset in the winter. With a starting MSRP of $23,595, it’s also a smart choice for any budget.
NEW 2017 JEEP CHEROKEE FEATURES
- Efficient power that’s provided by a 2.4L MultiAir® 2 Tigershark I4 that’s rated at 184 hp, 177 lb-ft of torque, and 31 highway mpg, with a more powerful 3.2L Pentastar V6 that generates 271 hp and 238 lb-ft of torque available
- A standard 9-speed automatic transmission, with a 9-speed transmission that features Electronic Range Select and a 3.517 final drive ratio also available
- Two 4x4 drives to choose from: A Jeep Active Drive I system with a rear-axle disconnect system that only engages 4x4 capability when necessary and a best-in-class Jeep Active Drive II with a low range for dedicated off-road and adverse weather crawling, with a Jeep Active Drive Lock system that includes a mechanical rear axle lock and Selec-Terrain® Traction Management that adds ROCK mode to Jeep Active Drive II available
- A Trailhawk® trim that incorporates dedicated off-road features, including underbody skid plates, steel tow hooks, and a 56:1 crawl ratio when paired with the 2.4L Tigershark engine
- Maximum towing of up to 4,500 lbs when equipped with the 3.2L Pentastar V6, with 54.9 cubic feet of cargo room and seating for 5 in 103.4 cubic feet of passenger space standard
- Stylized trim choices, including a Jeep Trail Rated® Cherokee Trailhawk® model and a sumptuous Cherokee Overland® trim that features ventilated Nappa leather-trimmed seats, Zebrano wood finish, and an Alpine® Premium Audio System
- An array of infotech features, including a standard Uconnect® 5.0-inch touchscreen display, with Uconnect® 8.4 standard on the 75th Anniversary, Trailhawk, Limited, and High Altitude trims and Uconnect® 8.4 NAV standard on the Overland
Your information was successfully sent to the dealership. A sales representative will contact you using your preferred contact method. Thank you for your interest.
THE AVAILABLE 2017 JEEP CHEROKEE 4X4 SYSTEMS MAKE QUICK WORK OF TRAILS… AND WINTER ROADS
The 2017 Jeep Cherokee isn’t simply one of the most stunningly attractive crossovers that can be found at Jeep dealerships such as Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, though its streamlined silhouette and recessed LED lighting certainly make it stand out from a crossover SUV market where most models look the same. Two 4x4 options also mean it’s ideal for handling Midwestern winters. While the available Jeep Active Drive I system offers enhanced traction while saving fuel through its disconnect system, the more robust Jeep Active Drive II offers best-in-class off-road and all-weather capability due to a low range. An available Jeep Active Drive Lock system even includes a mechanical rear axle lock that makes taking on the harshest landscape something any Fox Lake driver can feel comfortable about.
RAY CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM CARRIES THE ENTIRE 2017 CHEROKEE LINEUP
Is there a Jeep dealer near me that not only has the 2017 Jeep Cherokee for sale, but also carries dedicated off-road models like the Trailhawk®? The answer for everyone in northern Illinois is ‘Yes’, as Ray Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is not only a Jeep dealership that offers the entire 2017 Jeep model lineup, but also has all the Cherokee packages and trims in its inventory. Call (847) 354-4012 for more on those trims or, to test their capabilities in person, stop by 23 N US Highway 12 in Fox Lake, IL today!